Thursday, March 6, 2008

Welcome to my blog...

WhenI was a sixth grade teacher (you know, in Olden Times as my kids call it), we used to do this Snow Dance to bring on a snow day. It went something like putting your socks on inside out and dancing upside down...I'm sure there are many variations on it still around. Well, I, personally, am SICK of snow/cold/slush/gray. I am in a SPRING mood and am trying to REPRESS the fact that we are due for up to six inches tomorrow. Since it would be very difficult to share an anti-snow dance with you (not that you'd want to see it anyway, lol), I'm giving away this spring sampler, hoping it will keep the snow AWAY!!

Photobucket

You can download it here. Just do me a favor and scrap something SUNNY and WARM with it! Enjoy and have a GREAT weekend.

Mama Mia

5 comments:

Unknown said...

AWw! I am so sick of the cold too!! Thanks for this!! It's great!! Perfect for spring!!

mizamigo said...

What a bright spot in a dreary day! I can't wait for spring to arrive.
Thank you so much for the kit and that gorgeous alpha.

Victoria

Unknown said...

Thanks for the freebie! Love that alpha especially!!

Dana said...

This is so awsome. Thank you

Unknown said...

It seems to be a very pretty alpha but the link didn't work for me. :-((