Wednesday, April 9, 2008

They've got a new Springitude...

First of all, thank you SO much to every one of you who took the time to come on over and leave a comment. I had my kids pick three lucky numbers between 1 and 10 and the following commenters were chosen: pam, chinamama and birgit. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Now, as soon as I figure out how to email ya'll, I'll get you the DL links!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

ETA: pam and chinawoman...I cannot get your emails off of Blogger, so please either pm me at DST or email me at mamamamamia@gmail.com so I can get you your kit!! THANKS!

1 comment:

Birgit said...

Hooooraaayyyyy

Its really me???
I'm so very happy, you can't believe. Thank you so much for winning... wow.

Thanks to your kids for taking the right number... lol

My email adress is
Piccola1@web.de

Big hugs Birgit :)